tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

My opinion of Blood Diamond

I've never seen Blood Diamond before, but it blew me away from the begining.
There wasn't a single boring moment throughout the whole movie, and it kept me excited all along.

Unlike many other action-movies nowadays, Blood Diamond manages to contain more than shooting-scenes and vast explosions. On the contrary, Blood Diamond tells a great story about a husband and father loosing his family, and his search for them, and a selfish diamond-smuggler only caring for himself and how to make money, becoming, and dying, a better man.

The movie was made to send a message to people, which I reckon it did brilliantly. Besides telling a great stiry, it shows us how conditions were (and probably stilla are) in Africa, with children beeing used as soldiers and how diamond industry really works.

I was shocked to learn how many people who have to live an awfull life, or even die, because of the diamonds, and hopefully people will now think twice before buying a diamond ring or necklace.


I really enjoyed the movie, and I'll probably see it again. Almost everythong about it was good; a great story, splendid acting, lots of action aswell as a clear message to the people who see it.

Thumbs up !

MsF

1 kommentar: